Skip links and keyboard navigation

Child care and playgroups

Complaints about childcare services

If you have a complaint about your early childhood education and care service, talk to them first. Your issue might be resolved immediately.

If you don’t want to do this or already have, you can make a complaint through the division of Early Childhood Education and Care.

If you feel that your child is being discriminated against, contact the:

Early childhood news and parent resources

Stay informed with the latest in early childhood news including:

Access information to help you shape your child’s first years of learning including:

  • kindy aged resources—sheets, videos and e-books to help with early development
  • helpful resources—advice on getting started in education and care, raising children and supporting their learning at home.
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia (CC BY 3.0)
Last updated
24 November 2014

Page feedback

  1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *