Skip links and keyboard navigation

Types of early childhood services


Parents and service providers can find phone helplines and other contact details for:

Complaints about childcare services

If you have a complaint about your early childhood education and care service, talk to them first. Your issue might be resolved immediately.

If you don’t want to do this or already have, you can make a complaint through the division of Early Childhood Education and Care.

If you feel that your child is being discriminated against, contact the:

Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia (CC BY 3.0)
Last updated
20 November 2015

Page feedback

  1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *