Skip links and keyboard navigation

Building a home

Disagree with your local council's decision?

You may be able to appeal decisions made by your local council (or private building certifier) that relate to:

  • development application refusals for carports, sheds, garages and other structures
  • enforcement notices
  • compliance assessments
  • plumbing, drainage and more...

In most cases, you have only 20 days to appeal from the time you receive the decision.

Find out more.

We want your help in shaping the vision for housing in Utopia. Comment on our Working together for better housing and sustainable communities discussion paper.

Get involved

Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia (CC BY 3.0)
Last updated:
30 March 2016

Page feedback

  1. How satisfied are you with your experience today? *